Thursday, June 14, 2012

Take a little trip and see


If you have found your way here, HI!
So glad you could stop by!

This is a new adventure for me. I mean, I actually feel like I am going on a trip, sort of! 
One I wanted to take for like, ever! But I just kept procrastinating. Putting it off... 
But, turns out: Today is the day.

I'll try to remind myself - as always - that it's not the destination that is important but the journey. I think you should come, too! It just might be great fun.This isn't going to be like the family vacations where you drive straight through. Convincing your Dad one more time that, yes - a bathroom break is needed, yet again! 

I like to savor my surroundings! Take pictures, ask questions, enjoy all of the little nuances of the day. Take time to smell the flowers! Let's Carpe Diem together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment